2020 Belarusian Premier League – Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest Preview & Prediction
When is Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest taking place? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest taking place? RCOP-BGU Stadium, Minsk
Where can I get tickets for Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Energetik-BGU vs Dinamo Brest? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Energetik-BGU made it back-to-back wins in the Belarusian Premier League as they did enough to overcome Slutsk but were given a helping hand from their opponents who gifted Energetik two goals.
- Jasurbek Yaxshiboev converted twice from the penalty spot in the first half but their lead was halved just before the break and despite playing the final 19 minutes with 10 men, Energetik were able to hold on to claim the three points.
- Aik Musahagian was given his marching orders for a second yellow card which means he will be absent for this contest while Shakhboz Umarov is also doubt to feature after he was removed at half-time of last week’s clash.
- Dinamo Brest were able to build on their win over Belshina as they made it successive victories in the Belarusian Premier League thanks to a narrow victory over Dinamo Minsk last weekend.
- An own goal gave Brest the early advantage but they were pegged back midway through the first half before Denis Laptev’s effort put the hosts back in front and they were able to fend off a late spell of sustained pressure from Dinamo.
- Brest will now hope to make it three wins in a row as they travel to Energetik-BGU but may have to do so without Laptev who was removed not long after scoring what turned out to be the winning goal last week.
Only two points separate Energetik-BGU and Dinamo Brest in the top six of the Belarus Premier League and both teams will be confident of success in this contest. Energetik’s defeat in their last home game against Gorodeya was their first in seven league games on home soil while Brest have lost just one of their last 19 contests on the road in the Belarus Premier League. There is little to split the two and a stalemate looks to be on the cards in this one.