2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk taking place? Saturday 2nd May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk taking place? Dinamo Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Minsk vs Slutsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Minsk made it back-to-back wins in the Belarusian Premier League with a straightforward victory against Smolevichi last week and they will now aim to make it three in a row as they host in-form Slutsk.
- In a game they were expected to win, Dinamo did not disappoint as they took the lead inside the first 10 minutes thanks to Ivan Bahkhar before Evgeni Shikavka made it two when he converted from the spot before half-time.
- Shikavka notched a second midway through the second half and despite Miha Goropevsek putting through his own net soon after, Dinamo were never in any danger of letting their lead slip with a similar line-up expected to feature in this contest.
- Slutsk continued their impressive early-season form as they made it back-to-back wins as well as extending their unbeaten run to four matches thanks to a late goal that sealed all three points in their game with Belshina last week.
- Umar Bula put Slutsk ahead before their lead was doubled through Artem Serdyuk but two goals either side of half-time brought the scores level and the game appeared to be heading for a draw until Belshina were reduced to 10 men in the 85th minute.
- Just three minutes later, Slutsk were able to score the winner with Bula finding the back of the net to complete his brace and the league leaders are unlikely to tweak their side too much for this clash.
Slutsk are the early pace-setters in the Belarus Premier League after a late strike in last week’s game against Belshina saw them pick up their fourth win of the campaign. They head to Dinamo Minsk in a bid to extend their unbeaten run to five matches but the home side are also searching for a third straight victory after they overcame Smolevichi last week. Both teams are capable of coming out on top but Slutsk’s consistency so far could be important and they should be able to earn at least a point here.