2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor taking place? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor taking place? Dinamo Stadium, Minsk
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Minsk vs Shakhtyor? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Minsk will be hoping they can find some consistency now and build on the win and a draw they have picked up in their last two matches as they bid to move up into mid-table of the Premier League.
- They will take some confidence from their recent home form having won three of their last four games on home turf, so that will give them a lift as they welcome an in-form Shakhtyor side to Minsk.
- Veteran midfielder Edgar Olekhnovich will be hoping for a recall to the starting eleven as he missed the draw at Vitebsk last weekend following his dismissal against Isloch, and he should be given a starting spot.
- Shakhtyor are one of the form teams in the Premier League right now as they have added goals to their superb defence scoring 16 goals in their last six matches in all competitions ahead of this game.
- Their defence continues to be the most impressive part of their play however as they have conceded just three goals in the first ten rounds of matches and have kept an extremely impressive eight clean sheets in that time.
- Dmitri Podstrelov will be hoping his two goals after coming off the bench in the 4-0 win over Belshina last weekend will have been enough to earn him a starting place for this trip to Minsk.
The last three meetings between these two teams in Minsk have ended as a stalemate and there is every chance that this match could follow that trend. Dinamo’s results have been wildly inconsistent this season but they are competing well in every game and they will test Shakhtyor. While the visitors are in superb form, Dinamo have the ability to keep things tight themselves and there is every chance that this could be another low-scoring draw between the two sides.