2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Minsk vs Neman Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Minsk vs Neman taking place? Thursday 16th April, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Minsk vs Neman taking place? Dinamo Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Dinamo Minsk vs Neman on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Minsk vs Neman? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Minsk vs Neman? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Minsk’s disappointing start to the campaign continued as they lost their third game in four and they have now won just two of their last 13 matches in the Belarusian Premier League.
- Despite beating Torpedo-BelAZ in their previous contest for their first win of the season, Dinamo failed to build on that as they were narrowly beaten by Gorodeya with the hosts securing the victory thanks to a 14th minute penalty.
- Dinamo pushed hard for an equaliser having gone behind but could not get themselves on level terms and they were not aided by Danilo’s red card for a second booking and he will now sit out this contest as a result.
- Neman drew for the second game in succession as they shared the spoils with Belshina last weekend and they will now attempt to make it four games without defeat as they travel to Dinamo Minsk.
- Neman took the lead just before the break thanks to Gegam Kadimyan’s effort but Belshina were able to peg them back just before the hour mark and that proved to be the end of the scoring.
- With just one victory to their name so far this season, Neman will be eager to pick up the three points here but they will need to be at their best to having won just one of their last nine games on the road in the Premier League.
Dinamo Minsk dominated for large spells against Gorodeya last week
but once again failed to make the pressure tell as they lost for the
third time in four matches at the start of the Belarus Premier League
season. Their poor form stretches back into last season but they will
feel they have a chance to start improving on disappointing run as they
host Neman. The visitors have won just one of their last nine league
matches away from home and Dinamo should be able to come out on top in
this one but they must start taking their chances in front of goal if
they are to do so.