2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch taking place? Sunday 17th May, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch taking place? Dinamo Stadium, Minsk
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Minsk vs Isloch? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Minsk suffered a second straight defeat as they lost to Dinamo Brest last week and they will be desperate to overcome their poor early season form having collected just nine points from a possible 24.
- Minsk fell behind early on because of Karlo Brucic’s own goal but responded well to get themselves on level terms thanks to Danilo’s strike with neither side really pressing for the lead for the rest of the half.
- A lapse in concentration at the start of the second period saw Brest take the lead once again and that proved to be decisive with Minsk likely to make a few changes for this game as they attempt to get back to winning ways.
- Isloch were able to avoid what would have been a shock defeat as they were able to overcome the challenge of Belshina with that victory meaning they have won three of their last four games in the Belarusian Premier League.
- Isloch found themselves in front at the break thanks to an own goal before they doubled their lead seven minutes into the second half with Momo Yansane finding the back of the net.
- Oleksandr Papush put through his own net to give Belshina a lifeline with five minutes remaining but they were able to hold on. They will now attempt to continue their solid form but may be forced into a change here after Pavel Rybak left the field early on last week due to injury.
Dinamo Minsk have endured a difficult start to the new campaign and now come up against an in-form Isloch side. The visitors have won three of their last four and will stay in the mix at the top of the table with another victory here. The hosts must put in more consistent performances over the 90 minutes to get out of their slump but Isloch will be confident coming into this match and they should be able to avoid defeat.