2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Brest vs Slavia Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Brest vs Slavia taking place? Saturday 4th April, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Brest vs Slavia taking place? OSK Brestskiy, Brest
What television channel is Dinamo Brest vs Slavia on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Brest vs Slavia? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Brest vs Slavia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Champions Dinamo Brest collected their first win of the season as they overcame Slutsk in a close game last week and they will be confident of building on that as they return to home soil to host Slavia.
- Artem Volodymyrovych opened the scoring in the 19th minute and his strike proved to be the decisive blow as Brest were able to hold on despite some waves of persistent pressure from Slutsk.
- Brest are now unbeaten in their last 17 league matches stretching back in to last season and after picking up the win last week, they are unlikely to tweak their side too much for this contest.
- Slavia responded to their disappointing 3-1 defeat in their opening match of the Belarus Premier League by securing a 2-1 win over BATE in their first home game of the new campaign.
- Slavia found themselves a goal down after just 10 minutes when BATE opened the scoring but Nikita Melnikov responded before the break and he notched a second shortly into the second half to put his side ahead.
- Despite their defensive unit coming under plenty of pressure, they held firm to claim the impressive win but they face a tough ask to back that up as they travel to Dinamo Brest, although they will be boosted by the return of Igor Tymonyuk who is available after a ban.
Dinamo Brest extended their unbeaten run to 17 matches in the Belarusian Premier League as they picked up their first win of the season last time out. After they were held to a draw in their opening match, the reigning champions were able to edge Slutsk to earn all three points and a home match against Slavia represents a great chance to build on that. Brest have lost just one of their last 18 home matches in the league and they should be able to improve that record with a straightforward win here.