2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor taking place? Saturday 25th April, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor taking place? OSK Brestskiy, Brest
What television channel is Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Brest vs Shakhtyor? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Brest were made to pay for a lack of discipline as they suffered defeat on the road at Vitebsk as the reigning champions continued their underwhelming start to the defence of their Belarusian Premier League title.
- Gaby Kiki was given his marching orders for his second booking with under 20 minutes remaining before Yevhen Khacheridi conceded a penalty with five minutes remaining to send Brest down to nine men.
- Vitebsk scored from the spot to condemn Brest to defeat and they will now be without the suspended pair while Kirill Pechenin is a doubt after he was taken off early in last week’s contest due to injury.
- Shakhtyor’s winless run was extended to four matches in all competitions as they fell to defeat at home to Slutsk last week with their issues in front of goal starting to become a real problem.
- Shakhtyor did score their third goal of the Belarus Premier League season last week but it came by virtue of an own goal late in the contest when they were already trailing by two goals.
- They played almost the entire second half against 10 men which will also add to Shakhtyor’s concerns that they struggled to break their opponents down and they may look to make changes to their side ahead of this tough contest.
Dinamo Brest have not started the season as they would have hoped and they suffered a very disappointing loss last week. They were reduced to nine men against Vitebsk and conceded late on from the spot as they tasted defeat for the second game in three Premier League matches. They will have a chance to rectify that as they host struggling Shakhtyor and despite injuries and suspensions likely to be an issue for the hosts, they should earn at least a point in this game.