2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Brest vs Isloch Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Brest vs Isloch taking place? Sunday 12th April, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Brest vs Isloch taking place? OSK Brestskiy, Brest
What television channel is Dinamo Brest vs Isloch on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Brest vs Isloch? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Brest vs Isloch? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Brest will be hopeful their strong showing in the first leg of their Cup semi-final against Shakhtyor in midweek can allow them to bounce back from their first loss in the Belarusian Premier League this season.
- After a draw and a win to open the campaign, Brest would have been confident of extending their unbeaten run as they hosted Slavia last weekend but succumbed to a disappointing defeat as two efforts in the final third of the game were enough for the visitors.
- Brest were handed a lifeline thanks to a late own goal although they failed to capitalise, but did well in their Cup encounter and could retain some of those who came into the side for that game.
- Isloch were unable to make it three wins from three at the start of the new Belarus Premier League season as they lost out in an entertaining contest against Slutsk last weekend with a tough trip to Dinamo Brest in store for them here.
- Isloch went in to the break a goal down but responded superbly to take the lead inside the first 15 minutes of the second half thanks to a couple of goals from Aleksandr Makas as they turned the game on its head.
- Despite getting themselves in front, Slutsk soon responded to level the scores before retaking the lead from the spot and that effort proved decisive but Isloch are unlikely to make too many changes following a fairly solid start to the season notwithstanding last week’s loss.
Dinamo Brest will hope their midweek Cup victory will be the catalyst for them to return to winning ways in the Belarusian Premier League. They suffered their first loss last weekend which was their first in their last 10 league matches on home soil but they will get the chance for redemption as they host Isloch. The visitors also suffered their first loss of the season last weekend but played well despite that defeat and this is likely to be an entertaining contest where both teams can find the back of the net.