2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? Sunday 10th May, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? OSK Brestskiy, Brest
What television channel is Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Brest vs Dinamo Minsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Brest produced a solid display as they were able to put three straight losses in all competitions behind them with a straightforward win on the road at Belshina last weekend.
- An own goal handed Brest an early lead before second half goals from Mikhail Gordeychuk and Denis Laptev sealed the three points for the away side in what was a welcome return to form.
- Although Belshina were not the toughest opponents that Brest will face, the clean sheet on top of three goals will give them a platform to build on and they are likely to retain the same starting XI for this game.
- Dinamo Minsk failed to make it three wins in a row as they were defeated at home to Slutsk last week in a game where the hosts were unable to make their dominance for long periods count.
- Slutsk took the lead against the run of play midway through the first half before doubling their advantage not long into the second period with Dinamo left frustrated that they were unable to find a breakthrough.
- They eventually did through Karlo Brucic in the 86th minute but could not find a late equaliser with that result leaving Dinamo struggling at the wrong end of the table, although last week’s performance should give them some optimism that they can get back to winning ways quickly.
Dinamo Minsk could not make it three wins in a row as they were beaten by Slutsk last week although they were the better team for the majority of the game. They were punished for not making their pressure tell but will be content with their performance and a repeat would give them a big chance of getting back to winning ways here. They face a tough trip to Dinamo Brest here but this is likely to be an open game with a strongly possibility of plenty of goals.