2020 Belarusian Premier League – Dinamo Brest vs BATE Preview & Prediction
When is Dinamo Brest vs BATE taking place? Wednesday 20th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Dinamo Brest vs BATE taking place? OSK Brestskiy, Brest
Where can I get tickets for Dinamo Brest vs BATE? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Dinamo Brest vs BATE on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Dinamo Brest vs BATE? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dinamo Brest were unable to make it three wins in a row in the Belarusian Premier League as they succumbed to defeat against Energetik-BGU last weekend and now face an extremely tough task as they host BATE.
- Brest conceded either side of half-time and failed to really build any sustained pressure in the second period with a consolation from Sergey Kislyak deep into stoppage time coming far too late.
- Brest will want to avoid falling any further behind leaders BATE at this early stage of the season after dropping into mid-table and after such an underwhelming performance last week, the hosts may look to alter their starting XI with Artem Milevskiy hoping to earn a recall.
- BATE’s superb run of form continued as they impressively saw off the challenge of Slutsk last week to retain their spot at the top of the Belarus Premier League having won on six of their last seven league outings.
- BATE came out of the blocks strongly and opened the scoring in just the fourth minute thanks to Nemanja Milic’s strike with Igor Stasevich doubling the home side’s lead midway through the first half.
- Pavel Nekhajchik completed the scoring as he came off the bench to find the back of the net in the 70th minute and he will hope his goalscoring cameo will be enough to see him return to the starting line-up.
BATE were given a big scare in their previous contest against Smolevichi but responded with a brilliant performance at home to Slutsk last week. BATE were 3-0 victors as they extended their unbeaten run to seven league matches and after winning six of those games, they top the table at this early stage of proceedings. Dinamo Brest host them here hoping to put that unbeaten run to an end but they have performed inconsistently at the start of the campaign and BATE should be able to pick up another three points.