2020 Belarusian Premier League – Belshina vs Vitebsk Preview & Prediction
When is Belshina vs Vitebsk taking place? Sunday 17th May, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Belshina vs Vitebsk taking place? Spartak Stadium, Bobruisk
Where can I get tickets for Belshina vs Vitebsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Belshina vs Vitebsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Belshina vs Vitebsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Belshina’s winless streak in the Belarusian Premier League continued as they suffered a third straight loss and they continue to prop-up the table following their sixth loss of the campaign from their eight matches so far.
- A Sergey Turanok own goal gave Isloch a first half lead before the hosts doubled their advantage just seven minutes into the second period with Belshina struggling to get a foothold in the contest.
- They did pull a goal back thanks to an own goal with five minutes remaining but were unable to get on level terms and after another poor display, changes are likely with Nivaldo likely to make way having failed to impress on his first start of the season.
- Vitebsk avoided a third consecutive defeat in the Belarusian Premier League but failed to get back to winning ways as they could only draw with Shakhtyor, although they will be content with that point.
- Shakhtyor entered that game on the back of some solid performances and would have fancied their chances of claiming all three points but could not breach the Vitebsk defence who were asked several questions during the contest.
- Vitebsk offered very little throughout the game and will need to improve if they are to break their winless run with improvements needed in front of goal having managed just six goals so far this term.
Belshina continue to sit at the foot of the Belarus Premier League after failing to win once again last week. They are now winless in their first eight games and their performances are not offering much hope that they can break their duck any time soon. They host Vitebsk who are without a win in their last three and have also lacked in front of goal so far this season but they should be able to pick up at least a point from this trip.