2020 Belarusian Premier League – Belshina vs Gorodeya Preview & Prediction
When is Belshina vs Gorodeya taking place? Friday 3rd April, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Belshina vs Gorodeya taking place? Spartak Stadium, Bobruisk
What television channel is Belshina vs Gorodeya on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Belshina vs Gorodeya? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Belshina vs Gorodeya? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Belshina will have to wait at least another week to open their account in the Belarusian Premier League after last year’s First League champions were defeated for the second consecutive match.
- The newly promoted side would have been hoping for a strong start to the campaign but after their second-half collapse against Minsk in their opening match they were beaten by Torpedo at the weekend.
- Just a solitary first half strike separated the teams but they will need to show plenty more with the ball if they are to break their duck in the top division and they may look to make changes high up the pitch in a bid to change their fortunes.
- Gorodeya find themselves at the foot of the table after two matches having lost both of their games so far and they are yet to register a goal following a fruitless outing against Shakhtyor at the weekend.
- Gorodeya failed to overcome 10-man Vitebsk in their opening game of the new campaign and then suffered defeat against Shakhtyor thanks to two second half goals from the visitors.
- In a one-sided contest, Gorodeya failed to lay a glove on their opponents and will need to be much better here with changes set to be made to the starting XI following such an underwhelming performance.
Neither of these teams have failed to register a point in their opening two matches of the season in the Belarus Premier League but something has to give in this contest. Gorodeya’s poor form stretches back into last season and they have now failed to win any of their last five league games with their last four ending in defeat. New boys Belshina will hope to take advantage of their visitors’ woes and should be able to make home advantage count by earning at least a point from this one.