2020 Belarusian Premier League – BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ Preview & Prediction
When is BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Borisov Arena, Borisov
What television channel is BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for BATE vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- After an underwhelming start to the season, things finally fell into place for BATE as they produced their best performance of the campaign so far as they dismantled Minsk thanks to an impressive display on the road.
- Stanislav Dragun opened the scoring midway through the first half before Anton Saroka doubled BATE’s lead and the visitors continued to press home their advantage in the second half before Pavel Nekhajchik rounded off the scoring.
- BATE will now hope to make it three wins in a row in the Premier League but they come into this game with a couple of doubts after Zakhar Volkov and Aleksandar Filipovic were withdrawn at half-time against Minsk.
- Torpedo-BelAZ bounced back from their first loss of the Belarus Premier League season as they defeated Energetik-BGU to make it three wins from four but this is a tough assignment for them.
- A closely-fought first half ended with the score all-square but Torpedo seized the initiative just 10 minutes into the second half thanks to Andrey Khachaturyan’s strike before Gabriel Ramos doubled their lead to seal the win.
- Torpedo will hope to continue their strong start to the season as they travel to BATE and they should be able to name the same starting XI from last week unless they decide to mix things up for this difficult test.
BATE started the season slowly but put in an eye-catching display to defeat Minsk on the road last week. They will take plenty of confidence from that and it could be the kick-start to the season they needed. They will now look to make it three wins in a row in the Premier League but will be tested by Torpedo-BelAZ who have enjoyed a solid start to the season. However, this is likely to be their most difficult game of the season and the hosts should be able to build on their impressive showing last week to continue their upturn in form.