When is BATE vs Slutsk taking place? Saturday 16th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is BATE vs Slutsk taking place? Borisov Arena, Borisov
Where can I get tickets for BATE vs Slutsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is BATE vs Slutsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream BATE vs Slutsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- BATE ended last weekend top of the table in the Belarus Premier League after adding another win to make it maximum points from five of their last six matches but they had to show some good character after a horror start against Smolevichi.
- The hosts took the lead inside the opening minute of the contest but goals from Maksim Skavysh, Igor Stasevich and Dmitri Baga gave BATE a comfortable lead at the break until two goals in eight second half minutes levelled the scores.
- BATE looked to be struggling at that point but responded well late in the game and a brace from substitute Nemanja Milic sealed the victory in the final 10 minutes with the striker hoping his efforts will earn him a starting spot this week.
- Slutsk were architects of their own downfall as they were defeated for just the second time this season in their clash with Energetik-BGU last weekend and now face a tricky contest away from home if they are to bounce back.
- Slutsk conceded two first half penalties which were both converted by their opponents and despite Umar Bala pulling a goal back before the break, the hosts were unable to get themselves on level terms.
- They were presented with a great chance to do that when the visitors were reduced to 10 men for almost 20 minutes at the end of the game but they were left frustrated and they may look to name a more defence-minded side for this trip to BATE.
BATE have put their slow start to the season behind them but were far from impressive in their win over Smolevichi last weekend. They had to fight back from conceding inside the first minute as well as blowing a two-goal advantage but will take a lot from the fact they were able to come out on top. They have now scored 16 goals in the league this season which is more than any other team but Slutsk are just one behind them and with the two teams boasting plenty in front of goal, this is likely to be a high-scoring contest.