When is BATE vs Rukh taking place? Saturday 4th April, 2020 – 15:30 (UK)
Where is BATE vs Rukh taking place? Borisov Arena, Borisov
What television channel is BATE vs Rukh on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream BATE vs Rukh? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for BATE vs Rukh? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- BATE would not have envisaged that they would be without a point two matches in to the Belarus Premier League but that is where they find themselves after they suffered a second consecutive loss.
- Willum Thor Willumsson had given BATE a great start as he put them ahead just 10 minutes into the contest with Slavia but they were pegged back before the break before a second goal soon into the second half saw them fall behind and they failed to respond.
- BATE made several changes to their starting XI last weekend and that could be the case again here as they search for the winning formula that can help them to their first three points of the season.
- New boys Rukh could not build on their victory on the opening weekend of the Belarus Premier League as they fell to a narrow defeat against Energetyk-BGU in their first home game of the campaign.
- Rukh were the better team for large spells in the game but Energetyk managed to get on top just before the break and made their pressure tell to secure a slender half-time advantage.
- Rukh pushed for an equaliser in the second half but could not get back on level terms as they suffered their first loss of the season and they now head to BATE as they attempt to put that loss behind them where they are expected to make few changes to their side.
BATE have lost both of their matches at the start of this campaign and they will be eager to break their duck as quickly as possible. This will be their first game on home soil and presents them with a great chance of earning the three points having lost just two home matches in last year’s Premier League. Rukh are the visitors here and although they will travel with no fear, the hosts are likely to prove too good and should pick up their first win of the season in comfortable fashion.