When is BATE vs Neman taking place? Sunday 3rd May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is BATE vs Neman taking place? Borisov Arena, Borisov
What television channel is BATE vs Neman on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream BATE vs Neman? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for BATE vs Neman? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- BATE progressed to the final of the Belarusian Cup after they overturned a one-goal deficit from the first leg with a 2-0 success against Slavia in midweek to make it four games unbeaten in all competitions.
- Zakhar Volkov levelled the tie with a goal in the 12th minute before an own goal just before the break put BATE into an aggregate lead with the hosts able to hold on to seal their spot in the final.
- BATE will now turn their focus back to Premier League action with a home game against Neman and they are expected to recall several players who were left out of the midweek Cup game with Willum Willumsson and Anton Saroka both likely to return to the starting XI.
- Neman produced a spectacular second half display as they scored three unanswered goals to earn an eye-catching victory over Energetik-BGU and they will take plenty of confidence from that performance.
- Neither side really got to grips with the game in the first half and while Energetik were arguably the better team, Neman came out all guns blazing in the second half to lay siege on the visitors’ goal.
- A goal from Gegam Kadimyan broke the deadlock before a brace from Pavel Zabelin rounded off the scoring to ensure Neman claimed all three points but this is a tough trip for them as they head to Borisov to face BATE with a more defensive approach set to be taken in this game.
BATE have now gone four games without defeat in all competitions and they are steadily climbing up the Belarusian Premier League table. They earned a place in the Cup final thanks to a 2-0 victory in their semi-final during the week and will look to continue their recent good form as they host Neman. The visitors were very impressive when they triumphed against Energetik last weekend but they are without even a single goal on the road so far this term and that is unlikely to change here with BATE set to win without conceding in this one.