When is Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur taking place? Wednesday 31st July, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur taking place? Allianz Arena, Munich
What television channel is Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur on? This match will be televised live on ITV4
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur? This match will be streamed live via the ITV Hub
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur? Link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich face Tottenham Hotspur in the 2019 Audi Cup final as they finish their pre-season preparations ahead of their German Super Cup match against Dortmund on Saturday.
- A strong Bayern team trounced Fenerbahce 6-1 in their semi-final encounter on Tuesday with first-half substitute Thomas Muller scoring a hat-trick. The German champions took control of the match after opening the scoring in the 22nd minute of the game and went on to score four more times before half-time before taking their foot off the gas during the second period.
- Niko Kovac is expected to field a strong starting XI with not too many changes to the team. Serge Gnabry is unlikely to play having left the field after only 20 minutes on Tuesday whilst Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka both played the full 90 minutes so their involvement is expected to be minimal.
- Tottenham face host club Bayern Munich in the final of the 2019 Audi Cup after a first-half goal from Harry Kane gave them a 1-0 win against Real Madrid in their semi-final on Tuesday. The win over Real was their second ‘big-name’ scalp in pre-season having already defeated Juventus in Singapore.
- In a good all-round team performance, several squad members impressed as Spurs looked a lot sharper than Real Madrid especially during the first period and they could have scored more goals but for some good saves from Navas.
- Mauricio Pochettino gave game-time to 22 players on Tuesday with nine changes made at half-time and a similar strategy might be the plan of action here too. Dele Alli, Lucas Moura, Moussa Sissoko, Davinson Sanchez and Hugo Lloris all came on for the second period.
Both Bayern and Spurs will be very pleased with how they came through their semi-final matches on Tuesday. Bayern looked ruthless in their win against Fenerbahce, delighting the home fans with a six-goal haul, while a clean sheet for Tottenham in their 1-0 victory against Real Madrid will have been very pleasing as they prepare for the new season. Although many changes are likely to be made during the game it still should be a competitive fixture with plenty of action at both ends of the pitch, both teams have shown good prowess in the attacking third during pre-season and a 2-2 draw after 90 minutes is the predicted outcome.