2019–20 Austrian Bundesliga – Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg Preview & Prediction
When is Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg taking place? Tuesday 9th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg taking place? Tivoli Stadion Tirol, Innsbruck
Where can I get tickets for Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Swarovski Tirol vs Mattersburg? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Swarovski Tirol put in a much better display in their 1-1 draw at Rheindorf Altach than they did in their heavy 0-5 defeat against St. Polten and the point they gained saw them move out of the relegation zone.
- After opening the scoring against Rheindorf Altach through a Petsos strike, they were unable to hold on to the lead with their opponents equalising 11 minutes from time.
- There will be an enforced change up front as Maierhofer is suspended after an accumulation of yellow cards which could see Dedic handed a start.
- Two first-half goals were enough to hand Mattersburg a vital win at Admira which puts them four points clear of safety in the Relegation Round and ended a four-game winless run in the league.
- That victory maintained Mattersburg’s somewhat curious away form as they have now won three of their last four away league encounters and that is in stark contrast to their home form which has been a real source of concern for them.
- Coach Franz Ponweiser may make one or two rotations to retain freshness in his squad but he will be wary of making too many changes after the weekend win.
Swarovski Tirol return to home turf where they were humiliated by St. Polten in their last match here and they will be determined to put in a better performance at Tivoli Stadion Tirol. However, they run into a Mattersburg side who have fared well since the return and who also seem to fare better on their travels than they do at home. There is no reason to believe that trend won’t continue here with an away win the prediction in this one.