When is Salzburg vs LASK taking place? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 18:30 (UK)
Where is Salzburg vs LASK taking place? Red Bull Arena, Wals-Siezenheim
Where can I get tickets for Salzburg vs LASK? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Salzburg vs LASK on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Salzburg vs LASK? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Salzburg are firing on all cylinders and appear to be cantering to the Bundesliga title once more as they put five goals past Sturm Graz on Wednesday which followed a 0-6 rout at Hartberg.
- After Patson Daka scored a hat-trick against Hartberg last Sunday, this time it was midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai who stole the headlines with the Hungarian youngster scoring a hat-trick of his own in a highly impressive display against Sturm Graz.
- With a squad depth that other teams in the division can only dream of, boss Jesse Marsch can afford to ring the changes without weakening the side too much but he is unlikely to do so against a side that were leading the Bundesliga for much of the season.
- LASK’s season has taken a dramatic downturn and after so much promise, they now find themselves in fourth place after their midweek defeat at home to Rapid Wien.
- Hopes were high having finished the regular season in first place and six points clear of Salzburg, but their points deduction for holding illegal training sessions during the coronavirus pandemic appears to have destroyed their morale as they have only collected one point from their three games since the restart.
- There are no new major injury issues to report but coach Valerian Ismael’s biggest hurdle to overcome at the moment is to try and motivate his demoralised team.
The stakes would have been much higher in this match had LASK not suffered a points deduction and subsequently fallen into a dramatic downward spiral. Such as it is, Salzburg – who were trailing LASK for much of the campaign – are now in prime position to retain their Bundesliga title and would take another giant step towards that goal with a victory here. They are scoring goals for fun and there is no reason to believe that won’t continue against a side struggling for confidence and motivation so backing the home side for a big victory could pay dividends.