2019–20 Austrian Bundesliga – Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol Preview & Prediction
When is Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol taking place? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol taking place? CASHPOINT Arena, Altach
Where can I get tickets for Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Rheindorf Altach vs Swarovski Tirol? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rheindorf Altach’s first competitive game following the disruption of the season saw them earn a hard-fought 1-1 draw at Mattersburg in a match which saw them take the lead early in the second half before conceding just three minutes later.
- That draw saw them continue a trend they had set before the break of making themselves hard to beat and they have now lost just once in their last eight Bundesliga matches.
- Emanuel Schreiner – Altach’s scorer midweek – will miss this match through suspension while first-choice goalkeeper Martin Kobras returns from his own ban and should line-up between the sticks.
- Swarovski Tirol could not have got off to a worse restart midweek when they were thumped 0-5 at home to St. Polten in a match that saw them concede three times in the first 15 minutes.
- That result was in stark contrast to their form in late February and early March where they went on a three-game unbeaten run and appeared to be turning their form around so their momentum and confidence has clearly been stalled by the disruption to the fixture schedule.
- There are no new injuries to report following the midweek defeat but coach Thomas Silberberger could well ring the changes for this game after such a lacklustre display against St. Polten.
Swarovski Tirol will have to dust themselves off and go again after what was a nightmare result on Tuesday in their first game back after the season restart but they haven’t had much time to absorb that defeat and it is bound to have hit morale after some promising form was displayed prior to the break. Rheindorf Altach will be only too happy to take advantage of that as they have been one of the toughest teams to break down in recent times and a win to nil would be no surprise in this one.