2019-20 Austrian Bundesliga – Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten Preview & Prediction
When is Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten taking place? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten taking place? CASHPOINT Arena, Altach
Where can I get tickets for Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Rheindorf Altach vs St. Polten? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rheindorf Altach have started the Relegation Round off in decent form and put in their best performance to date when they defeated Austria Wien 0-2 on Tuesday and they subsequently went to the top of the standings as a result.
- Alex Pastoor’s side have now lost just once in their last nine games and they will be determined to stay at the summit of the Relegation Round standings and give themselves a chance of making it into next season’s Europa League.
- They are boosted by the return of the versatile Jan Zwichenbrugger after his one-match suspension and he has every chance of a start after he scored on his last outing from the bench.
- After resuming the season with an emphatic 0-5 win and a hard-earned 1-1 draw, St. Polten were sent crashing back down to earth with a somewhat surprising 0-3 defeat at home to Admira.
- That put to an end their three-game unbeaten run and they are now hovering precariously above the drop zone while this fixture does not hold much promise for them as they have convincingly lost both of their meetings with Rheindorf Altach this season
- There are a few niggling injury issues in the squad at present but boss Robert Ibertsberger can at least call upon midfielder Robert Ljubicic again after he was absent midweek through suspension.
Rheindorf Altach have convincingly beaten St. Polten twice already this season – 6-0 and 0-3 – so the omens are very much against the away side here. To add to that, the hosts are coming off an excellent midweek away win over Austria Wien which saw them reach the top of the Relegation Round standings so they should be full of confidence going into this one. As was the case in the regular season meetings, Rheindorf Altach are likely to run away with this so it is worth considering them to be leading at both half-time and full-time.