2019-20 Austrian Bundesliga – Hartberg vs Sturm Graz Preview & Prediction
When is Hartberg vs Sturm Graz taking place? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Hartberg vs Sturm Graz taking place? PROfertil ARENA, Hartberg
Where can I get tickets for Hartberg vs Sturm Graz? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Hartberg vs Sturm Graz on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hartberg vs Sturm Graz? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hartberg were involved in a six-goal thriller with Wolfsberger AC on Wednesday in a contest which saw them score four unanswered goals after going 2-0 down.
- That action-packed win saw them put distance between themselves and Sturm Graz at the bottom of the Championship Round standings and they will be motivated to increase that here in this derby match.
- There are no new injury concerns for coach Markus Schopp to contend with but one area he will want to see improvements in is in defence as his side have conceded eight goals in their last two games so he will consider a reshuffle at the back.
- It has been a miserable return so far for Sturm Graz who have lost all three games since the season restarted and conceded 11 goals in the process and they are very much seen as the whipping boys of the Championship Round at the moment.
- The midweek 1-5 defeat to Salzburg only increased the pressure on boss Nestor El Maestro who has now overseen just one victory in his side’s last nine Bundesliga outings.
- There is further bad news ahead of this meeting with rivals Hartberg as defenders Spendlhofer and Donker are both absent through suspension after being sent off against Salzburg and that will only make their task even harder here.
Hartberg have pulled off two superb away victories since the season restart but their one home game was a heavy loss to Salzburg so they will want to remedy that against their regional rival here. Struggling Sturm Graz are coming off a big loss to Salzburg themselves and their ill-discipline in that match means they are heavily depleted in defence for this weekend clash. Given that they are already shipping goals at an alarming rate, it would be no surprise to see Hartberg record a comfortable victory so the double result market looks tempting.