2019–20 Austrian Bundesliga – Hartberg vs Salzburg Preview & Prediction
When is Hartberg vs Salzburg taking place? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Hartberg vs Salzburg taking place? PROfertil ARENA, Hartberg
Where can I get tickets for Hartberg vs Salzburg? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Hartberg vs Salzburg on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hartberg vs Salzburg? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- A late Dario Tadic goal gave Hartberg a dramatic late victory over LASK on Wednesday in what was a performance in stark contrast to their form prior to the enforced break when they embarked on a five-game winless run.
- They face an even tougher assignment now though in the form of league leaders Salzburg although they did manage a 2-2 draw with the Austrian powerhouses in December.
- There are no new injury concerns following the midweek break so coach Markus Schopp has plenty of options at his disposal but could field an unchanged side for this one.
- Salzburg resumed their season with a solid 2-0 win over Rapid Wien with a goal in each half good enough for victory and they extended their lead at the top of the Championship Round table to five points after LASK lost at Hartberg.
- They have now won their last two league game following a rare four-game unbeaten run for the reigning champions and they will look maintain their momentum now and wrap up the title as quickly as possible.
- Rasmus Kristensen and Masaya Okugawa are the only two injury absentees for Salzburg and coach Jesse Marsch could choose to line his team up in the same way he did against Rapid Wien.
There were 13 goals scored across the two regular season meetings between these two sides so it would be reasonable to expect this one to follow suit. In both those previous meetings, forward Patson Daka was on the scoresheet and he also found the net in Salzburg’s win on Wednesday so it is worth backing the prolific Zambian to score again as Salzburg continue their march towards another league title.