2019-20 Austrian Bundesliga – Hartberg vs Rapid Wien Preview & Prediction
When is Hartberg vs Rapid Wien taking place? Wednesday 17th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Hartberg vs Rapid Wien taking place? PROfertil ARENA, Hartberg
Where can I get tickets for Hartberg vs Rapid Wien? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Hartberg vs Rapid Wien on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hartberg vs Rapid Wien? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Two late goals condemned Hartberg to a disappointing 1-2 defeat to Sturm Graz on Sunday which kept them in fifth place in the Championship Round standings as they missed out on the chance to overtake LASK.
- Their home form is particularly alarming as they are winless in their last five league outings at PROfertil ARENA and they appear to be struggling without the benefit of home support.
- There are no new reported injuries ahead of the visit of Rapid Wien as they look to bounce back just as they have done after their previous two defeats.
- A late Maximilian Ullmann strike gave Rapid Wien all three points in their clash with Wolfsberger AC on Sunday and that victory gave them some breathing space in second place.
- Although catching Salzburg at the top is unlikely given the reigning champions’ form, that is now three straight wins for Rapid Wien who will be determined to keep this run going and keep the pressure on the leaders.
- Midfielder Stefan Schwab is likely to return to the starting line-up after he completed his suspension over the weekend but Dejan Petrovic cannot be called upon after an accumulation of yellow cards will see him miss this match with his own ban.
Rapid Wien are on a roll at the moment after three straight wins has taken them to second in the table and they will fancy their chances of increasing that streak against a Hartberg side who are struggling for consistency. This is a fixture that has produced plenty of goals in recent times with the last six meetings between the two sides seeing both teams score and an average of 5.7 goals so both teams to score or over 3.5 goals would be the play here.