2019-20 Austrian Bundesliga – Admira vs Rheindorf Altach Preview & Prediction
When is Admira vs Rheindorf Altach taking place? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Admira vs Rheindorf Altach taking place? BSFZ-Arena, Maria Enzersdorf
Where can I get tickets for Admira vs Rheindorf Altach? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Admira vs Rheindorf Altach on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Admira vs Rheindorf Altach? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Admira were unable to follow up their 0-3 win at St. Polten as they lost by the same scoreline against Swarovski Tirol on Saturday and they are still very much embroiled in the battle to avoid relegation.
- The last five meetings between the two teams have either been drawn or gone the way of Admira so they will surely feel they can get something from this game despite the visitors currently enjoying a good run of form.
- There are no fresh injury concerns for boss Zvonimir Soldo but he will likely be tempted to make one or two changes to try and galvanise a response from his players.
- Rheindorf Altach continued their good form with a 2-0 victory over struggling St. Polten on Saturday and they are now riding a four-game unbeaten streak since the season restarted.
- They find themselves top of the Relegation Round standings with a healthy eight-point buffer between them and the relegation zone so it would take a fairly dramatic downturn in form for them to find themselves in any danger.
- Boss Alex Pastoor has a near fully-fit squad to choose from and he has plenty of healthy competition for places at the moment so he has good options should he wish to rest some tired legs for this one.
The only obstacle to a Rheindorf Altach win here is if they ease off the gas having put a safe distance between themselves and the threat of relegation but that would seem unlikely at this stage. The onus will very much be on Admira to go out and claim the points here given that they are in dire need of points but, although they do have some quality in their ranks, they have shown it all too infrequently this season. The hosts may find the net here, but are likely to be outscored by the visitors.