2019–20 Austrian Bundesliga – Admira vs Mattersburg Preview & Prediction
When is Admira vs Mattersburg taking place? Saturday 6th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Admira vs Mattersburg taking place? BSFZ-Arena, Maria Enzersdorf
Where can I get tickets for Admira vs Mattersburg? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Admira vs Mattersburg on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Admira vs Mattersburg? Bet365 members can stream Austrian Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Admira’s first game back after the enforced break did not go to plan as they were on the wrong end of a narrow 1-0 defeat to Austria Wien and they will be keen to put some points on the board quickly as they battle to avoid relegation.
- They will view this clash with Matterburg as a winnable game and they came out on top in the last meeting between the two sides in December where a Sinan Bakis double was enough to secure a slender 1-2 victory.
- Bakis is by far and away their biggest goal threat but he will sit this match out through suspension due to an accumulation of yellow cards and that is a big blow to Admira’s hopes.
- Mattersburg restarted their season with a 1-1 draw against Rheindorf Altach which now makes it four games without a win to they will be eager to end that run and put some distance between them and the bottom of the table.
- It is such a tightly-congested Relegation Round where positions are likely to change frequently and every point could be vital up until the end of the season so motivation will not be an issue.
- Mattersburg go into this match at full strength but the coach may choose to make one or two changes in personnel as the lack of competitive action in recent months will have left players short of match fitness.
Admira and Mattersburg will see each other as direct relegation rivals so both sets of players will be highly motivated to get a result here. Just a point separates them in the Relegation Round table and focus will be very much be on keeping things tight at the back and not giving an inch. That could lead to a cagey affair which should produce very few goals so under 2.5 goals looks on.