2019-20 A-League – Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC Preview & Prediction
When does Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC kick off? Saturday 21st March, 2020 – 08:30 (UK)
Where is Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC being played? Bankwest Stadium
What TV channel is Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to A-League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC?
Western Sydney Wanderers – https://www.wanderland.com.au/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Western Sydney Wanderers & Sydney FC? Sydney FC 0-1 Western Sydney Wanderers
THE TEAM NEWS
WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS
- Western Sydney Wanderers earned a valiant draw in their last game as they were able to take a point from their game with Melbourne City.
- The Wanderers have won just one of their last seven matches on home soil but that did come in their most recent game at Bankwest Stadium.
- Markus Babbel will be able to recall Patrick Ziegler after he completed a ban but Pirmin Schwegler is unavailable because of suspension.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Lopar; Ziegler, McGowan, Jurman; Kamau, O'Doherty, Baccus, Georgievski; Muller, Duke; Cox
Unavailable: Janjetovic (Injured), Wilmering (Injured), Majewski (Injured), Schwegler (Suspended)
Doubtful: Baccus (Injured)
- Sydney are still the dominant force in the A-League but have slipped up a couple of times in two of their three most recent matches.
- Sydney were held to a draw last time out against Perth and that result came two games after a defeat against their opponents in this game.
- Steve Corica has plenty of options at his disposal but does have doubts over the fitness of Michael Zullo and Chris Zuvela.
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Redmayne; Grant, McGowan, Wilkinson, King; Retre, Brattan; Baumjohann, Ninkovic; Barbarouses, Le Fondre
Doubtful: Zullo (Injured), Zuvela (Injured)
- Both teams have scored in 5 of Western Sydney Wanderers' last 6 A-League matches.
- Sydney have won 15 of their 19 A-League matches this season.
- Western Sydney Wanderers' Mitchell Duke has scored 6 goals in his last 6 A-League matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 7 of Sydney's last 10 A-League matches.
Western Sydney Wanderers caused an upset when they defeated Sydney in their recent clash but they have failed to win either of their two matches since. The visitors have lost just two games this season and will be out for revenge in this game which should see them come out on top.