When does Perth Glory vs Western United kick off? Saturday 21st March, 2020 – 10:45 (UK)
Where is Perth Glory vs Western United being played? HBF Park
What TV channel is Perth Glory vs Western United on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to A-League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Perth Glory vs Western United in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Perth Glory vs Western United?
Western United – https://www.wufc.com.au/fixtures#!/t15834
What was the score in the last meeting between Perth Glory & Western United? Western United 1-1 Perth Glory
THE TEAM NEWS
- Perth Glory have failed to win any of their last four matches in the A-League but did earn a solid point against Sydney in their last game.
- Perth have lost just one of their last six home matches but that defeat came in their last game HBF Park against Melbourne City.
- Defensive midfielder Juande is just one yellow card away from suspension and will need to watch his discipline in this contest.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Reddy; Wuthrich, Mrcela, Grant; Franjic, Kilkenny, Juande, Meredith; Diego Castro, Chianese; Fornaroli
Unavailable: Djulbic (Injured), Ikonomidis (Injured)
- Western United made it two wins in a row in the A-League as they produced another impressive display to defeat Adelaide United.
- Western United notched five in their win over Adelaide and have now managed to find the back of the net 11 times in their last two games.
- Filip Kurto was taken off in his side's previous match and although he remains a doubt, he is expected to take his place between the sticks.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kurto; Imai, Durante, Uskok; Risdon, Lustica, Pasquali, Pain; Diamanti, Burgess; Berisha
Unavailable: Delianov (Injured), Calver (Injured), Hamill (Injured), Vujica (Injured), Kone (Injured)
Doubtful: Kurto (Injured)
- Perth Glory have failed to win any of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
- Western United's Besart Berisha has scored 9 goals in his last 8 A-League matches.
- Both teams have scored in 5 of Perth Glory's 6 A-League matches.
- There have been 14 goals in Western United's last 2 A-League matches.
Perth Glory will be desperate to end their four-match run without a win in the A-League but face a tough task as they host Western United. The visitors have scored 11 times in their last two games and will be confident of making it three wins in a row with them likely to earn at least a point here.