When is Ararat vs Urartu taking place? Monday 25th May, 2020 – 15:30 (UK)
Where is Ararat vs Urartu taking place? Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht, Yerevan
Where can I get tickets for Ararat vs Urartu? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Ararat vs Urartu on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Ararat vs Urartu? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ararat will be hoping to take advantage of the break as they were winless in their last five matches in the league and they need to snap that to consolidate their position in the top half of the table.
- Goals were proving incredibly difficult to come by in recent matches as they have failed to score in their last three matches so they will look to Brazilian forward Weslen Junior to spark some life into their struggling attack.
- The club will be hoping that some of their signings in the winter transfer window will be able to find their feet quickly with high hopes for Portuguese winger Sancidino Silva who joined from Swiss club Lausanne Sport, as he is expected to provide some much-needed creativity.
- Prior to the two-and-a-half month pause due to the Coronavirus, Urartu were giving themselves a fantastic chance of moving out of the bottom four places as they have taken 11 points from their last five matches in an impressive unbeaten run in the league.
- After returning from the winter break, Urartu won both of their home matches 2-0 against Lori and 3-0 against Yerevan so they will be desperately hoping they can pick up from where they left off and continue this fine form.
- The key to their recent strong form in the league has been their defence as they have kept four consecutive clean sheets and they will know that if they can keep things tight at the back, they have a golden chance to make ground on their opponents here.
This promises to be a highly competitive affair and while the hosts sit above their opponents in the table, it is the visitors who had all the momentum prior to the enforced break. Urartu will be hoping they can continue their fine form from before the break that saw them go five matches unbeaten in the league and keep four clean sheets in a row. They have to be favoured in the draw no bet market against Ararat.