2019-20 Argentine Primera Division – Huracan vs River Plate Preview & Prediction
When does Huracan vs River Plate kick off? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Huracan vs River Plate being played? Estadio Tomas Adolfo Duco
What are the expected weather conditions for Huracan vs River Plate? Sunny, 17c
What TV channel is Huracan vs River Plate on? Fanatiz (USA), Fox Sports Premium (Argentina)
Where can I stream Huracan vs River Plate? Fanatiz, bet365
Where can I get tickets for Huracan vs River Plate? https://www.ticketsriverplate.com/busy.aspx?nextpage=%2f
THE TEAM NEWS
- Huracan are in 15th place of the standings after winning just once in their first five league matches (W1, D2, L2). They are currently riding a three-game winless run (D1, L2).
- At home, however, Huracan are undefeated and have taken four points out of a possible six with a win over Colon and a draw with Argentinos Juniors.
- Nicolas Romat is the lone absentee for Huracan ahead of this match since he’s dealing with an injury, but otherwise they have a fully fit squad at the coach's disposal
- River Plate are in 10th place so far after five Super Liga matches, with their current record reading W2, D2, L1, although they have gone winless in their last two outings (D1, L1).
- However, La Banda Sangre has been one of the top sides on the road during the young league term, taking four points out of six possible (W1, D1) away from home.
- Juan Fernando Quintero remains out since he is recovering from a lingering knee problem. Meanwhile, Leonardo Ponzio is suspended and not expected to play here alongside Javier Pinola, who is also suspended.
It’s safe to say both sides have performed below the expectations required thus far. However, River have the stronger squad if we compare these two sides, and they should go with their best XI available since they need to achieve better results as soon as possible. Expect River to be favourites ahead of this match.