When does Seattle Sounders vs Toronto kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Seattle Sounders vs Toronto being played? CenturyLink Field
Where can I stream Seattle Sounders vs Toronto in the UK? If televised on Sky Sports, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go / If televised on Premier Sports or FreeSports, subscribers can stream the match live on Premier Player
In the US, ESPN+ have the rights to stream some MLS matches. Those in the US can sign up by clicking here
Where can I get tickets for Seattle Sounders vs Toronto?
Seattle Sounders – https://www.soundersfc.com/tickets/single-match-tickets
Toronto – https://www.torontofc.ca/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Seattle Sounders & Toronto? Seattle Sounders 3-2 Toronto
THE TEAM NEWS
- Seattle Sounders stunned MLS Cup favourites Los Angeles in the Western Conference final by defeating the regular season leaders 1-3 and they will now go up against familiar foes Toronto in the season-ending match.
- Head coach Brian Schmetzer is blessed with close to a fully-fit squad with only Bruin missing, and he may choose to field the same XI that played so well against Los Angeles.
- Jordan Morris and Raul Ruidiaz will be Seattle's chief threats and their performances will be key in potentially firing the Sounders to a second MLS Cup title, and they will be particularly motivated for revenge given that they lost to Toronto in the 2017 final.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Frei; Leerdam, Kee-Hee, Arreaga, Smith; Svensson, C. Roldan; Jones, Lodeiro, Morris; Ruidiaz
Unavailable: Bruin (Injured)
- Toronto reached their third MLS Cup final in four years with a come-from-behind victory against Atlanta United in the Eastern Conference final.
- In a repeat of the 2016 and 2017 MLS Cup finals, Toronto are in familiar territory here and will also have deal with the significant factor of the match being played at Seattle's own CenturyLink field.
- Gonzalez is fit and could replace Ciman in central defence but Greg Vanney is otherwise likely field the same personnel that defeated Atlanta United, although Altidore is touch and go to feature.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Westberg; Auro, Gonzalez, Mavinga, Morrow; Delgado, Bradley, Osorio; Endoh, Pozuelo, Benezet
Doubtful: Altidore (Injured)
Seattle and Toronto meet In the MLS Cup final for the third time in four years after both producing excellent conference final performances. Seattle in particular were sensational in eliminating the fancied Los Angeles and, with the benefit of home advantage here, they are fancied for the victory.