2019 Copa Sudamericana – Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe Preview & Prediction
When is Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe taking place? Friday 27th September, 2019 – 01:30 (UK)
Where is Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe taking place? Estádio Raimundo Sampaio, Belo Horizonte
What television channel is Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe on? No broadcast in the UK. DirecTV Sports in Latin America
Where can I stream Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe? DirecTV GO, bet365 (where applicable)
Where can I get tickets for Atletico Mineiro vs Colon de Santa Fe? https://tickethub.com.br/detalhe/23228/ATL%C3%89TICO_X_COL%C3%93N-ARG
THE TEAM NEWS
- Michael, Victor, Iago Maidana, Gustavo Blanco and Jair are all injured so Atletico Mineiro will be heavily depleted ahead of this contest.
- Atletico Mineiro enter this game on a dreadful run of form, as they have lost each of their last five games in all competitions – they haven’t scored more than one goal in every one of those games. Meanwhile, their 10-game form reads W3, L7.
- Atletico lost their first leg 2-1 away from home so they only need one goal to move into the next round providing that Colon don’t score. Their home form in the 2019 Copa Sudamericana has been decent, winning their last three games (W3, L1 overall).
COLON DE SANTA FE
- Jorge Ortega is the lone absentee for this game due to injury. The manager rotated the side in the previous league match, so players such as Luis Rodriguez, Marcelo Estigarribia, Federico Lertora and Fernando Zuqui are all expected to be fit and available here.
- Colon Santa de Fe enter this game losing just one of their last five matches in all competitions (90 minutes only: W3, D1, L1). Meanwhile, their 10-game form reads W5, D2, L3.
- Playing on the road in the 2019 Copa Sudamericana has been kind for Colon so far, as they have lost just once of their four away matches (W2, D1, L1).
This is a very hard game to predict. Colon have the edge and the form on their side, but Atletico Mineiro have the better squad while also playing at home. This game will probably end with under 2.5 goals scored, but Atletico should be favourites to secure the spot in the final.