When is Gremio vs Libertad taking place? Friday 26th June, 2019 – 01:30 (UK)
Where is Gremio vs Libertad taking place? Arena do Gremio, Porto Alegre
What television channel is Gremio vs Libertad on? Fox Sports
Where can I stream Gremio vs Libertad? Fox Sports GO, Facebook Live
Where can I get tickets for Gremio vs Libertad? Game listed as sold out on both club sites
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Paulo Victor; Leonardo, Geromel, Kannemann, Bruno Cortez; Matheus Henrique, Maicon, Alisson, Jean Pyerre, Everton; Andre
- Gremio enter this match almost at full strength. Their lone absentees ahead of this match are defender Michel and striker Felipe Vizeu.
- The player to watch here for Gremio is none other than winger Everton. The Brazil international dazzled in the 2019 Copa America and will lead his side in what could be one of his last few games for the club amid transfer rumours linking him with a move to Europe.
- Gremio are currently riding a six-game undefeated streak in all competitions (W4, D2) although most of those matches have been low-scoring affairs with five of them ending with under 2.5 goals scored in total.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Martín Silva; Iván Piris, Luis Cardozo, Paulo Da Silva, Mathias Espinoza; Antonio Bareiro, Cristian Riveros, Alex Mejía, Blas Cáceres; Adrián Martínez, Oscar Cardozo.
- Libertad do not have any fresh injury concerns entering this game, so manager Jose Chamot can field his best XI entering this tough match away from home.
- Libertad have the perfect blend of youth and experience in their current squad and even though the name of Oscar Cardozo stands out, one player to watch will be Adrian Martinez. The talented striker is the tournament’s joint top scorer with six goals thus far.
- Libertad are on top form since they are riding a four-game winning streak in all competitions, keeping a clean sheet in all four of those games.
It is worth noting that these two sides already met in the group stage of the 2019 Copa Libertadores, with each side winning on the road. Based on the recent form it seems this game will be tight, but Gremio are W6, D1 in their last seven home matches in all competitions, while Libertad have gone W3, L2 in their last five on the road. Expect the Brazilian side to grab the lead in this tie with a tightly contested win at home.