When is Flamengo vs Gremio taking place? Thursday 24th October, 2019 – 01:30 (UK)
Where is Flamengo vs Gremio taking place? Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro
What television channel is Flamengo vs Gremio on? BeIN Sports (USA), Fox Sports (Latin America)
Where can I stream Flamengo vs Gremio? Bet365
Where can I get tickets for Flamengo vs Gremio? https://flamengo.superingresso.com.br/#!/apresentacao/8b1db894e80188e732d728361f90deb565d2a19a
THE TEAM NEWS
- Flamengo have been close to unstoppable recently as their most recent defeat in a competitive match was in early August. Since then, they are on a 17-game undefeated streak with 14 wins and three draws. They are on a five-game winning run as well. In the 2019 Copa Libertadores, they are W4, L1 at home.
- Rafinha and Georgian de Arrascaeta are doubtful ahead of this game and, according to reports, both will be a game-time decision. Filipe Luis is expected to play, while both Diego and Lincoln will remain out.
- Expected Starting XI: Diego Alves; Rodinei, Rodrigo Caio, Pablo Marí, Filipe Luis; Robert, Gerson, Everton Ribeiro; Vitinho, Gabriel Barbosa, Bruno Henrique
- Gremio are W3, D1, L1 on the road during the current 2019 Copa Libertadores campaign, and won their most recent away match in this tournament against a Brazilian opponent (2-1 against Palmeiras).
- Luan is doubtful due to injury and if he is not able to play, then Jean Pyerre would replace him although he’s also dealing with an injury of his own. Manager Renato said “anything could happen” when it comes to the potential starting XI.
- Expected Starting XI: Paulo Victor; Paulo Miranda, Walter Kannemann, Pedro Geromel, Bruno Cortez; Michel, Maicon, Matheus Henrique; Andre, Diego Tardelli, Renato
These two sides know each other quite well and in fact, they have already met six times since the beginning of last year; Flamengo own a W3, D2, L1 mark over that span. O Rubro Negro play at home here and have the edge following the 1-1 draw in the first leg at Gremio’s venue. Expect Flamengo to clinch a spot in the 2019 Copa Libertadores final.