2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz Preview & Prediction
When is Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz taking place? Thursday 9th April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Walter Ferretti picked up an important victory as they edged Real Esteli in their last game and they will now look for their third successive win on home soil as they host Real Madriz.
- There had been little to separate the two teams in the first half but Fernando Villalpando’s strike 10 minutes before the break put Walter Ferretti ahead and they were able to hold on to that lead to claim all three points.
- Having lost four of their last five matches heading into the game with Esteli, it was important for Walter Ferretti to come out on top and they will be full of confidence as they attempt to consolidate their spot in the top six.
- Real Madriz earned an eye-catching point as they held league leaders Managua to a draw in their clash at the weekend but they will face a more difficult task here as their poor away form will come under scrutiny.
- In an even game, Madriz did a solid job of restricting Managua to few chances in front of goal and they deserved their point but the challenge for them will be to build on that effort as they face Walter Ferretti.
- Madriz have lost all but one of their away matches in the Clausura and they have lost their last four on the road which highlights the job in hand here with Madriz conceding at least two goals in each of those four games.
Walter Ferretti will hope another home game can help them put a
winning run together after they earned a vital three points at the
weekend against Real Esteli. They now host Real Madriz who picked up a
solid point against league leaders Managua last time out but that was on
home soil. Their away form does not make for good reading having lost
five of their six away games in the Clausura and those struggles are
likely to see Walter Ferretti pick up the win here.