2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli Preview & Prediction
When is Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli taking place? Monday 6th April, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli taking place? Estadio Nacional de Fútbol, Managua
What television channel is Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Walter Ferretti vs Real Esteli? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Walter Ferretti were unable to build on their seven-goal annihilation of Chinandega as they slipped to a fourth defeat in their last five matches when losing to Diriangen last time out.
- They did take the lead early on as Leandro Figueroa’s strike in the fourth minute put Walter Ferretti ahead but they found themselves behind at the break as Diriangen hit back with two goals.
- Both teams were then reduce to 10 men as Christian Flores was given his marching orders for Walter Ferretti before goalscorer Figueroa followed soon after and that pair will now be missing for this contest.
- Real Esteli had their winning streak ended by Managua but they improved their unbeaten run to five matches as they picked up an impressive point on the road against league leaders Managua.
- The visitors fell behind in the 20th minute but struck just before the break through Edgar Castillo and that proved to be the end of the scoring as the spoils were shared with that point ensuring Esteli finished the round of matches in second place.
- Esteli have lost just once on the road in the Clausura this season and will be desperate to avoid defeat again here as they close in on a spot in the final series.
Walter Ferretti have hit a poor run of form at the wrong time and if
they do not turn it around soon, their place in the final series
play-offs could come under serious threat. They will be tested again
here as they host Real Esteli who are on a five-match unbeaten run while
the hosts have lost four of their last five. Walter Ferretti have lost
two only of their of their home games in the Clausura but with two key
players missing for them here, Real Esteli should be able to take
advantage and come away with a point at the very least.