2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Real Madriz vs Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Real Madriz vs Managua taking place? Saturday 4th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Real Madriz vs Managua taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Real Madriz vs Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Real Madriz vs Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Real Madriz vs Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Madriz were unable to make it three wins in a row as they fell to defeat on the road against Deportivo Las Sabanas but will hope a return to home soil can see them make an immediate return to winning ways.
- The scores were level for the vast majority of the match against Las Sabanas but found themselves two goals down heading into the final five minutes before Nicolas Quiñones handed his side a lifeline.
- That effort did not prove to be enough as the home side held on and Madriz will now hope to respond as they go in search for a third consecutive victory at home but Lester Bordas’ place in the side is in doubt after he came off at half-time of the midweek contest.
- Managua continue to top the Clausura despite having their winning streak ended by Real Esteli in their last game as the top two were unable to be separated in an entertaining contest.
- Pablo Gállego put Managua ahead in the 20th minute as the hosts went in search of a fifth straight victory but they were pegged back on the stroke of half-time and that proved to be the end of the scoring as the game finished 1-1.
- Managua now head on the road to Real Madriz and will be confident of extending their unbeaten record to eight matches with the league leaders set to be boosted by the return of captain Christiano Fernandes de Lima who is back from a ban.
Real Madriz could not make it three successive wins but they will
have a chance to make it three home victories in a row as they host
Managua. It will not be an easy task against the side sitting at the top
of the Clausura, especially when the visitors boast the best away
record in the league with 13 points from their seven matches on the
road. They are unbeaten in their last seven both home and away and with
their place in the final series not yet secure, they will be very
motivated to come away with the win which is what they are likely to do.