2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua taking place? Thursday 9th April, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua taking place? Estadio Independencia, Estelí
What television channel is Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Real Esteli were unable to get back to winning ways after their draw with league leaders Managua as they suffered defeat on the road at Walter Ferretti to leave their top two hopes in a precarious positon.
- Esteli were perhaps fortunate that rivals Diriangen also suffered defeat as they ended the weekend in second place but remain on 27 points along with Diriangen after the 1-0 loss to Walter Ferretti.
- After an underwhelming effort in that contest, Esteli may look to make some changes to their side and Edgar Castillo could find himself out of the starting XI after he came off at half-time against Walter Ferretti.
- Juventus Managua bounced back from two disappointing performances in a row as they produced an emphatic second half display to see off Diriangen in a result that could prove to be hugely important.
- With neither side able to break the deadlock in the first half, Juventus Managua came out all guns blazing in the second half and goals from Alexander Moreno and Alexis Somarriba put them in control before substitute Allan Mercado sealed the win from the spot in injury time.
- Mercado will hope his cameo will be enough to force his way into the starting XI as Juventus Managua go in search of their first away victory of the season in the Clausura.
Real Esteli have failed to win either of their last two matches and
will be keen to keep the pace with league leaders Managua as they host
Juventus Managua. The visitors were impressive winners at the weekend as
they claimed a 3-0 win over Diriangen but they now head on the road as
they attempt to improve on their terrible away record. Juventus Managua
are yet to win away from home in the Clausura this season and with
Esteli losing just one of their seven home matches, the hosts should be
able to get back to winning ways by claiming a comfortable win here.