2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen Preview & Prediction
When is Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen taking place? Saturday 11th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen taking place? Estadio Alejandro Ramos Turcio, Jalapa
What television channel is Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Municipal Jalapa vs Diriangen? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Municipal Jalapa failed to win for the second game in succession but their point on the road at Deportivo Las Sabanas ensured they moved a step closer to qualify for the final series play-offs.
- Jalapa and Las Sabanas were unable to be separated as they played out a goalless draw with that point moving them to 22 points and their lead over seventh placed Juventus Managua stands at five points with just three games remaining.
- Jalapa have lost just one of their home matches in this season’s Clausura but that came in their previous home game against Chinandega and they come into this contest with doubts over young attacking pair Joheman Duarte and Hexell Lopez.
- Diriangen showed some strong character to bounce back from their 3-0 loss to Juventus Managua as they made an immediate return to winning ways by defeating Chinandega by the same scoreline.
- Diriangen proved far too good on home soil with Danilo Zuniga putting them ahead midway through the first half before Victor Parrales doubled the lead and he rounded off the scoring to complete his brace in the second half.
- That impressive showing moved Diriangen into second spot in the standings and they are now in pole position to claim a spot in the final series with the away side unlikely to make many changes for this game although Kevin Gonzalez could return from a ban.
Municipal Jalapa will be desperate to avoid a third straight game
without a victory as they attempt to secure their spot in the final
series play-offs. Jalapa have only lost one of their home matches this
season but face a tough test against Diriangen who possess a strong
record on the road. The visitors picked up an impressive 3-0 win in
midweek but Jalapa have conceded just three goals on home soil in the
Clausura and the hosts should be able to earn at least a point from this