2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega Preview & Prediction
When is Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega taking place? Sunday 5th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega taking place? Estadio Alejandro Ramos Turcio, Jalapa
What television channel is Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Municipal Jalapa vs Chinandega? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Municipal Jalapa took a huge step to qualifying for the final series play-offs but will still believe they can progress straight to the final series after securing a second consecutive win with victory on the road at Deportivo Ocotal.
- Ronaldo Pabón’s strike just before the break put Jalapa ahead before their lead was doubled through Leyvin Cruz and despite the hosts pulling one back, the visitors were able to hold on to claim the valuable three points.
- Even though Jalapa were able to win on the road last time out, a return to home soil will be a welcome one having won five of their six home games in the Clausura so far and they will be confident of maintaining their unbeaten record on current form.
- After Chinandega’s humiliating 7-0 loss against Walter Ferretti, they showed great character to respond with a 4-0 victory over Juventus Managua in their most recent fixture but an away game at Municipal Jalapa could bring them straight back down to earth.
- Erick Alcázar put Chinandega ahead in the 14th minute and their lead was doubled heading into half-time through Alexander Zúñiga but they were not done there as Alcázar notched his second before Marlon Barrios rounded off the convincing victory.
- Chinandega have failed to win any of their away games so far in the Clausura and with just three goals to their name as well as conceding 16 in the process, it is clear that they have big issues at both ends of the pitch.
Chinandega responded well to their thumping 7-0 loss against Walter
Ferretti by putting in an impressive display of their own to defeat
Juventus Managua last time out but that joy may be short-lived as they head
to Municipal Jalapa. The hosts have not lost any of their six home
games in the Clausura so far and coming into this game on the back of
successive victories, this is likely to be another victory for Jalapa.