2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz Preview & Prediction
When is Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz taking place? Sunday 12th April, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz taking place? Complejo Deportivo De Fútbol Arnoldo y Matty Chávez, Masaya
What television channel is Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Juventus Managua vs Real Madriz? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus Managua earned an impressive point on the road at Real Esteli to move to within a point of the top six and they will hope to make it three games unbeaten as they host Real Madriz.
- Neither side were able to find the back of the net in the closely-fought game with Esteli but Juventus Managua would have taken a point before the game and now get the chance to build on that as they return to home soil.
- They are unbeaten in their last six at home and have averaged four goals per games in their last three with a similar side likely to be named for this game as they go in search of what would be an important victory.
- Real Madriz’s hopes of making the final series play-offs suffered a major blow as they were on the end of a heavy loss away to Walter Ferretti in midweek and they will need to show some character to respond here.
- The 4-0 loss was a sixth loss in seven away matches in the Clausura for Madriz and it means they are four points behind sixth placed Chinandega with just three matches to overhaul them.
- They now head to Juventus Managua for a potentially season-defining game with the hosts also sitting three points ahead of Madriz and they are likely to be without Bryan Viveros for this clash.
Juventus Managua have impressed on home soil this season and they
will hope to continue their recent home form as they host Real Madriz in
an important contest. The race for the top six could become much
clearer at the conclusion of this contest but Madriz have it all to do
after they were heavily beaten by Walter Ferretti in midweek. They have
only managed one win away from home in this season’s Clausura and with
the hosts losing just one of their home matches, Juventus Managua should
be too good.