2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Juventus Managua vs Diriangen Preview & Prediction
When is Juventus Managua vs Diriangen taking place? Sunday 5th April, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Juventus Managua vs Diriangen taking place? Complejo Deportivo De Fútbol Arnoldo y Matty Chávez, Masaya
What television channel is Juventus Managua vs Diriangen on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Juventus Managua vs Diriangen? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Juventus Managua vs Diriangen? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus Managua surrendered the last spot in the final series play-off as they were leapfrogged by Chinandega after a heavy loss to them and they will be eager to respond quickly as they aim to put themselves back in contention.
- It was a second defeat in a row without scoring for Juventus Managua after they lost on the road for the second time in quick succession but they are a completely different side at home which they will hope can aid their quest to bounce back from the 4-0 defeat.
- Juventus Managua are unbeaten in their last five home matches in the Primera Division and with nine goals in their previous two home wins, they will hope to find their shooting boots once again in this contest.
- Diriangen reacted well to their heart-breaking defeat to Managua as they came from behind to beat Walter Ferretti to put themselves right back in contention for a spot in the final series.
- After conceding deep into stoppage time against Managua, Diriangen would have been forgiven for feeling sorry for themselves after going behind after just three minutes against Walter Ferretti but goals from Aabner Acuna and Bryant Roman put them in front.
- Kevin Gonzalez was given his marching orders in the second half but Walter Ferretti were reduced to nine men and that helped Diriangen hold on although Gonzalez will now be forced to sit this one out.
Juventus Managua have put in two disappointing displays in a row on
the road but will hope home comforts can help them put those efforts
behind them. They conceded six goals in those games without reply and
although their home form is solid, they face a difficult task as they
host Diriangen. The visitors have lost just one of their seven matches
on the road in the Clausura but in what is likely to be an open game,
this game could go either way with both teams set to find the back of