2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Diriangen vs Chinandega Preview & Prediction
When is Diriangen vs Chinandega taking place? Thursday 9th April, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Diriangen vs Chinandega taking place? Estadio Cacique Diriangén, Diriamba
What television channel is Diriangen vs Chinandega on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Diriangen vs Chinandega? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Diriangen vs Chinandega? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Diriangen failed to build on their win over Water Ferretti as they slipped to a poor loss on the road against Juventus Managua in which they conceded three goals without reply.
- Despite an even first half, Diriangen suffered somewhat of a collapse in the second period as they fell behind shortly after the break before conceding two more before the full-time whistle as they lost their second game in three.
- That big defeat could signify changes for Diriangen in this contest with Chinandega and one potential change may be 20-year-old defender Elyin Hernandez dropping out of the side after he was withdrawn at half-time during the game at the weekend.
- Chinandega ensured their thumping win over Juventus Managua was not a one-off as they made it back-to-back victories in the Clausura for the first time this season but a second successive away game may prove a tricky task for them to make it three wins in a row.
- Erick Alcazar’s fifth minute strike proved to be the decisive effort in the game as Chinandega got the better of Municipal Jalapa with those three points ensuring they remained inside the top six at the end of the weekend.
- That victory will ensure Chinandega will hold no fear on this trip to Diriangen and they could opt to name an unchanged side following their solid performance last time out in what was their first away victory from their seven attempts in the Clausura.
Diriangen will be desperate to put their poor showing at the weekend
behind them as they return to home soil to host Chinandega. The visitors
have won their last two and finally picked up their first away win in
this season’s Clausura at the weekend as they overcame Municipal Jalapa
but they will face a difficult challenge to back that up. Diriangen have
lost just one of their seven home games so far and the hosts are likely
to be too good in this one.