2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas taking place? Saturday 4th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas taking place? Estadio Roy Fernando Bermúdez, Ocotal
What television channel is Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Ocotal vs Deportivo Las Sabanas? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Deportivo Ocotal lost for the fourth game in succession as they were beaten by Municipal Jalapa to leave their hopes of making the final series play-offs hanging by a thread.
- The two teams looked to be heading into the break with the scores level but Jalapa were able to take the lead and doubled their advantage inside the first 10 minutes of the second half.
- Jonathan Moncada gave Ocotal a glimmer of hope but they could not add to his solitary strike and having won just two of their league matches so far this season, they can ill-afford to slip-up once again here.
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- After 10 consecutive games without a victory, Deportivo Las Sabanas finally ended that dreadful record at the 11th attempt as they overcame Real Madriz in their most recent match.
- Joseph Pereira gave Las Sabanas the lead with just over 20 minutes remaining and he doubled his side’s advantage from the penalty spot in the final 10 minutes of the contest.
- Madriz did pull one back soon after but Las Sabanas held on to claim the rare victory and will hope to build on it here, although they will find it tough going having won just one of their seven away matches so far this season.
Deportivo Ocotal will hope a return to home soil can help get them
back on track after they lost for the fourth game in a row in midweek.
They now host Deportivo Las Sabanas who ended their 10-match streak
without a win as they overcame Real Madriz in their last game and they
will be desperate to make it back-to-back successes. Neither side make
great appeal but Ocotal generally find the back of the net in their home
matches and with Las Sabanas poor defensively on the road, the hosts
should be able to come out on top.