2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz taking place? Wednesday 1st April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Real Madriz? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- Deportivo Las Sabanas showed plenty of fighting spirit in their 1-0 defeat against second placed Real Esteli last weekend but they are still three points adrift at the bottom of the table.
- That defeat extended their run without a win to ten league matches and they have managed to score a total of only five goals in that sequence of results.
- The level of their performances at home has picked up recently and they have drawn three of their last four matches on home soil but again it is the lack of goal threat that has cost them dearly.
- Real Madriz come into this match having recorded back-to-back league wins without conceding a goal and they are just outside the top six on goal difference ahead of this round of fixtures.
- They defeated Deportivo Ocotal 2-0 last weekend with goals from Roris Espinoza and Lester Bordas giving them the crucial three points as they chase a place in the play-offs.
- Those recent wins have come on home soil though and they will need to put an end to a poor run of results on the road that has seen them record only one away win in the league since last August.
Real Madriz will be confident after two consecutive wins but won’t be able to take Deportivo Las Sabanas lightly as the team sitting at the foot of the table have been very competitive in recent games and will be no pushovers. Madriz have not been convincing on their travels this season and they could be denied again in their bid for a victory with Deportivo Las Sabanas capable of holding them to a draw.