2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa taking place? Wednesday 8th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Municipal Jalapa? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- Deportivo Las Sabanas were left frustrated as they conceded from the spot in the final 15 minutes of their game with Deportivo Ocotal which meant that they had to settle for a point.
- Las Sabanas had looked set to earn back-to-back wins for the first time in this season’s Clausura after Joseph Pereira put them ahead in the first half but they were unable to see it through.
- That draw keeps Las Sabanas at the bottom of the standings and although they could still make the final series play-offs, they will need to put a winning run together starting with this game with Municipal Jalapa.
- Municipal Jalapa were unable to make it three consecutive wins as they were beaten at home by Chinandega and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways as they face Deportivo Las Sabanas.
- Jalapa fell behind in the fifth minute against Chinandega and that effort proved to be decisive with the home side unable to get themselves on level terms despite pushing hard for an equaliser.
- Jalapa still possess a five-point advantage over Juventus Managua in the race for the final series play-offs but will be eager to increase that gap although they may find it difficult having won just one of their seven games on the road in the Clausura.
Deportivo Las Sabanas would have really come into the reckoning for a
spot in the top six had they held on to the lead in their last game
against Deportivo Ocotal but they were held to a draw in the latter
stages of the contest. They now return to home soil where they will play
host to Municipal Jalapa who slipped to a disappointing loss against
Chinadega at the weekend. Las Sabanas have lost just one of their last
five matches and with Jalapa only winning one game away from home in the
Clausura, the hosts should be able to avoid defeat here.