2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua taking place? Saturday 11th April, 2020 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua taking place? Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza, Somoto
What television channel is Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Deportivo Las Sabanas vs Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
DEPORTIVO LAS SABANAS
- Deportivo Las Sabanas need a miracle if they are to earn a spot in the final series play-offs despite extending their unbeaten run to three matches as they drew at home in their most recent game against Municipal Jalapa.
- The goalless draw with Jalapa means that Las Sabanas have now lost just one of their last six matches but it is also one win in their last 13 and that is the main reason they are likely to miss out on a place in the top six.
- They have only lost two of their home matches in the Clausura but this is a must-win game for them and they make some tweaks to their side as they attempt to earn what would be just their third victory of this campaign.
- Managua now have one foot in the final series after they extended their unbeaten run to nine matches as they picked up their first win in three matches by beating Deportivo Ocotal in midweek.
- It was a fairly comfortable outing for the Clausura leaders as Carlos Felix gave them a first half lead before Pablo Gallego’s second half penalty doubled their lead and they were able to hold on despite substitute Luis Gutierrez’s red card soon after.
- Ocotal scored a very late consolation but it was not enough with those three points seeing Managua open up a five-point lead over Real Esteli in third place. They head into this clash without Gutierrez while Felix is also a doubt.
Deportivo Las Sabanas are running out of matches to mount a challenge
for the final series play-offs with their hopes appearing to be all but
over. They host league leaders Managua in this contest and despite some
improved performances of late, it has only yielded a solitary win with
this looking like a difficult task for them. Managua are unbeaten in
nine and with a chance to move a step closer to sealing top spot in the
Clausura, the visitors should come out on top.