2019-20 Nicaragua Primera Division – Chinandega vs Juventus Managua Preview & Prediction
When is Chinandega vs Juventus Managua taking place? Wednesday 1st April, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Chinandega vs Juventus Managua taking place? Estadio La Veranera, La Veranera
What television channel is Chinandega vs Juventus Managua on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chinandega vs Juventus Managua? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chinandega vs Juventus Managua? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chinandega were on the receiving end of a comprehensive 7-0 thrashing against Walter Ferretti last time out and they come into this match with five defeats in their last seven league matches.
- They were already trailing 2-0 against Walter Ferretti when a red card for defender Cristhian Izaguirre meant they had to play for 45 minutes with ten men and they subsequently crumbled with five more goals conceded in the second period.
- Izaguirre will have to sit this game out through suspension and Alvarado is also expected to be missing having picked up an injury in the first half of their last match.
- Juventus Managua come into this match having lost 2-0 away from home against Municipal Jalapa at the weekend with a goal in each half settling the contest.
- The defeat against Jalapa extended their wretched run of results on the road and you have to go all the way back to August 2019 to find their last away win in the league.
- A couple of possible changes from the last match could see Dennis Berger and Emanuel Garcia replacing Alexander Moreno and Jordan Davis.
Both of these teams are striving to achieve a top six finish and with only a single point between them in the standings there is plenty at stake. Coming into this game having lost 7-0 is far from ideal for Chinandega, especially as they were forced to play the whole of the second period with ten men against Walter Ferretti and this may give Juventus Managua some hope that they can end a very poor run of form on their travels. The away team have only scored in one of their last five away games though, and they might lack the cutting edge to punish a possibly frail home defence, resulting in a low scoring draw.