When does Man City vs Man Utd kick off? Wednesday 29th January, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Man City vs Man Utd being played? Etihad Stadium
What TV channel is Man City vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Football
Where can I stream Man City vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Man City vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
THE TEAM NEWS
- Man City have been going about their business quietly in recent weeks since conceding the title race is over and that will likely see Pep Guardiola focus heavily on these cup competitions.
- After dismissing Fulham 4-0 with a heavily-rotated side at the weekend, Guardiola is expected to revert to many of his regular starters and bring Aguero, De Bruyne, Rodri and Sterling back into the side.
- Laporte continues to be carefully managed after his recent return and his participation is doubtful for this game while Mahrez and Joao Cancelo are other question marks so Guardiola is unlikely to risk either of them.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Sane (Injured)
Doubtful: Mahrez (Injured), Joao Cancelo (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
- United have the unenviable task of going to the Etihad and trying to reverse a 1-3 deficit in this second leg so Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men will have to produce a minor miracle here.
- Solskjaer has the same set of players at his disposal for this game as he did for the 6-0 win at Tranmere at the weekend as none of his six absentees are expected to return from injury for this game.
- Despite needing to win this game and come back from a two-goal deficit, Solskjaer may be tempted to switch to three central defenders in an attempt to change things around tactically against City.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Williams; James, Fred, Matic, Mata; Martial
Unavailable: Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rashford (Injured)
City have the comfort of a two-goal advantage coming into this second leg and that suits them especially if United take risks and commit men forward. Guardiola's men will take this match seriously and he will field a strong side that should have far too much quality for their city rivals here.