When does Odisha vs Jamshedpur kick off? Friday 27th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Odisha vs Jamshedpur being played? Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
What TV channel is Odisha vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Odisha vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Odisha vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Odisha were unable to build on their victory over Hyderabad as they were comfortably beaten by Goa in their last game although they will feel the scoreline was not a true reflection of the game.
- They went behind early on but were in the game for large spells until two late goals from Goa ultimately sealed their fate and saw them fall to a 3-0 loss to leave Odisha with just two wins this season.
- To make matters worse for Odisha, they lost both Jerry Mawihmingthanga and Diawandou Diagne to injuries and they appear to be in doubt to feature in this game with the severity of their problems yet to be determined.
- Jamshedpur made it four games without a win as they were edged out by Mumbai City as their run of three consecutive draws was halted but they will feel they deserved more from the game.
- Having dominated possession and creating plenty of chances when they had the ball, Jamshedpur failed to take their opportunities and were made to pay in the second half when Mumbai took the lead in the 56th minute when the scores were 1-1.
- That goal proved to be decisive but Jamshedpur can take a lot from that performance and if they can keep creating chances in front of goal, better results will surely be on the horizon for them.
Jamshedpur have hit a tricky spell in their season and have now not won any of their last four games. After their successive draws, they failed to take their chances in a game they will feel they should have won against Mumbai City but were punished for their sloppiness. They head to Odisha to try and put their poor form behind them and the home side are likely to find their opponents too difficult to deal with in front of goal which should see Jamshedpur come out on top.